Our names are Lisa Whitney and Sandra Byrne. We are your Family Workers.
Our role is to offer guidance and support to families, working together with you and school to ensure our children achieve the five outcomes of Every Child Matters.
Enjoy & Achieve
Make a positive contribution
Achieve economic well being
Our role may involve one or more of the following:
- Support and guidance of family issues, however small.
- Signposting – helping point you in the right direction to any additional support, guidance or information you may need.
- Information and workshops to cover such topics as healthy eating, transition to senior school and road safety.
- Family Learning and Skills for Life.
- Access to internet services, such as parenting and homework/revision websites.
- Access to reference and self-help books, such as Toddler Taming and The Secret of Happy Children.
- Or maybe just a coffee and a chat!
If we can help in any way or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Pop in and see us or give us a call on 01582 613331 or,
Strengthening Families Strengthening Communities 2016-2017
If you are interested in taking part, please contact the school
Women's Aid in Luton offer Domestic abuse specialist services, helpline, refuges, freedom programme and other courses.
Helpline: 01582 391856
Luton all Women's Centre offer drop-in sessions, benefits advice, counselling, self-esteem programmes and a solicitor's surgery.
Stepping Stones offer counselling, one to one support, coffee cake and chat, advocacy, parenting programmes and benefits support.
The National Domestic Violence Helpline offer a free 24 hour helpline for women and children suffering from domestic violence.